Ah, sometimes when life kicks you it really kicks you! Yes, yes, I’m officially posting a Top Ten Tuesday on a Wednesday but I had somethings come up and well here we are. I thought that this weeks post was super fun so I had to do it anyway. Top Ten Tuesday is hosted each week by The Broke and Bookish!
10 Wishes I’d Ask a Book Gene
- Dear Book Genie| I would love to be able to read faster. Gosh, I read really slow and it makes reviewing books so hard because it seems like I’m not reading but I am!
- Dear Book Genie| I would really love to meet Tamora Pierce. That is self explanatory.
- Dear Book Gene| On that note I would like to wish for Hollywood to make the Lioness series by Tamora Pierce into a movie and make it perfect. I mean perfect!
- Dear Book Genie| Can I please have a library that looks like this
6. Dear Book Genie| Can I get a wish for George R.R. Martian to finish the Game of Thrones series? I mean come on I love the show but what make me love the story-line was the books. Gosh, please before my eye sight fails me and I can’t read the words anymore.
7. Dear Book Genie| I would love to see more diverse books introduced into the MG and YA community. I feel very strongly that everyone should be able to read a story that they can relate to.
8. Dear Book Genie| I would love that all of the libraries in the world where stocked full of books and that they were renovated to provide the best service.
9. Dear Book Genie| On this same note, I would love if people understood the need for libraries and that they weren’t dying. Just because you don’t use the services doesn’t mean someone else doesn’t.
10. Dear Book Genie| For my last wish, I wish that both of my children grow up to love and enjoy books as much as I do. I wish that