I am new to the book blogging community and with that I am new to the whole concept of ARCs. Until recently I didn’t have any and so when ARC August hosted by Read.Sleep.Repeat was first brought up I knew that I couldn’t participate. WELL, that is not the case anymore! In the course of the last month and a half I have in my possession by either trade, giveaways, by approval on NetGalley, or borrowing I now have six ARCs to read and review. I am so excited that I get to participate in this lovely and awesome challenge!
The whole point of this challenge is to tackle your ARC TBR. Here are the rules if you feel like joining.
The rules are very simple
• It may be a physical ARC or and eARC but it MUST be an ARC
• Yes it can be an ARC that has released as long as it’s an ARC I’m not going to nit pick much
• HAVE FUN WITH THIS! Feeling like you are being “forced” to read is the best way turn a fun event into a yucky obligation.
• Update post! I personally will do a post for each Saturday in August but that’s just me. You can update once a week, every other week or once for the whole darn event. This update can be in the form of a blog or tumblr post, vlog, link to your “ARC August 2015″ shelf or even an instagram pic! I want to make this as easy and low pressure as possible for you.
Here are my list of ARCS:
1. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman (August 18th)
2. Court of Fives by Kate Elliot (August 18th)
3. Hunter by Mercedes Lackey (September 1st)
4. Zeroes by Scott Westerfield
5. Six of Crows by Leigh Berdigo (September 29th)
6. Newts Emerald by Garth Nix (October 13th)
So, this is my challenge! I hope to finish all SIX of these books by the end of ARC August. Please pray for me because I am super busy this month with school deadlines breathing down my neck. Not to mention two little munchkins who don’t like anything taking their attention away from mommy.